Thursday, June 19

Hmm. Seem to have some visitors already. Am back from work, folks, and man oh man, has it been a loooong day. Am quite glad for the leave tomorrow actually. For those of you kind enough to leave some tags, much appreciated. For the spoilt ones, this particular web programming newbie will try to put in a real (or almost real-time) commenting system to fulfill all your wonderful sharp creative commenting urges (phew!).

So my weekend looms earlier. In one word: COOL! Plus I get an extra day for my swimming lessons, if I can get to Johan's tonight. Am very full now, since my dinner is now being reduced to its component vitamins and minerals by my stomach. The couch looks promising..and tempting. Hmm..

Oh well. Time to get some rest and sort through the mountain of mail. Urgh. Microshaft really pours it on with Outlook. Later, people.

|