Thursday, June 19

Ah. Have done the unexpected. Took leave tomorrow, since I got some errands to run. Besides, a three day weekend sounds very attractive. My monitor died on me last night, flashing yellow twice briefly. After a couple minutes of ranting and raving, a quick check under the table revealed that one of my cats have finally suceeded in chewing up the vga cable. Yeah, trust them to pull a fast one on me. Since I was already heading to Kelana for dinner, I decided to drop by Fauzan's after. Lucky he had an extra set lying around, not to mention a 17" Philips flatscreen he's willing to let go. 2 months old, but still under warranty. Hmm..

In other news, I have come to the conclusion that some professors are just asking for it. These people earn truckloads and stay at 5 star hotels, but they won't spring a measly 50-100 bucks for a faculty family day outing. Go figure. Yeah, that's one very visible (and to me, downright disgraceful) flaw in government servants. After a while, they seem to think they DESERVE special treatment. Hopefully I won't fall into that very tempting trap.. All this makes for a very stressful meeting. What a way to start your day.

Well, it's off to the notes and whatever nots again. Updates later.

|