Wednesday, March 17

Hiatus, Again or The Road Ends Here

It's amazing how 24 hours can change everything. Today I laughed, cried, went window shopping, had a long conversation over coffee, came home, and laughed till I cried yet again. It's done. It's over. Finally I have to admit that there is a chapter gone in my life, and I have to do a lot of rethinking. For the next couple of days (at least) the Ox will not be blogging, not until he's sure where he's going. In fact he's not sure if he'll be back at all (trust him to be melodramatic). So for all you folks out there, thanks for dropping by. I can never thank you all enough for sharing and caring, and the pieces of advice and support.

I'll miss you guys. So till we meet again, have a safe week, and God bless all of you.
Where ever you are.

|