Wednesday, March 10

Now Where Have I Seen Her Before?

Apparently some people are intrigued by the "intimate" picture I have on my Mobile Pic O The Day image (I even got a phone call asking me about it). Comments ranged from her looking very satisfied to resembling Bjork! As much as I'd like to carry on the charade for a little bit longer, I have to confess that the photo did NOT come from my mobile (although it IS a mobile phone pic).

TV watchers will recognise the girl from that strange Japanese themed Hotlink ad that still runs every once in awhile. A friend MMSed it to me a few days ago and I thought I'd see what people'd say if I posted it. Apparently this is a shot from her pre-Hotlink days (although how my friend got it is beyond me). It's a nice photo to look at, and one DOES begin to wonder what it would be like if...well look at Vlad's comment in my tagboard.

We all wish, don't we? Well, it's the midweek, and expect the aforementioned DVD reviews coming up!

|