Sunday, March 7

Missiles In The Sky

Dream update: KL was attacked, and there were missiles exploding. It looked like something out of Band Of Brothers or The Longest Day. There were booms and flashes as what I could only guess were AA batteries pummeled the sky. All of a sudden the city went dark, and I was on the roof of a building. Did I mention there were missiles, too? Going down stairs I knew there would be something more, and there was. The building was already haunted. There was evil in the air, so thick it was choking. It was in the corridors (strangely labeled as such) and the meandering stairways that forced you to go down them but didn't really take you anywhere. I could hear voices as I went down some screaming, others whispering. "This is a crazy dream," I thought, but that didn't allow me the luxury of escape. My dream feet kept on walking, opening every closed door, seeing that brief flash of white on black that could only be (woman, long hair) something bad.

I made it downstairs finally where it was suddenly bright, ghosts were just beyond my field of vision (the walls, they were behind the walls, and behind your eyelids) and two guards were investigating a bag full of horrendous Hawaiian shirts. I couldn't help thinking of Rob Schneider, and then luckily (for me, of course) I woke up.

Man, I need some funding. This would make a kick-ass short.

|