Saturday, March 6

Nice Saturday. Niiiiice Saturday.

It's 8.00 pm, I'm pooped as hell and taking a breather before going out to have a quiet chat with a newfound friend. Today's been one of the most entertaining Saturdays I've ever had in awhile (yes, I am THAT sad). Starting from my stint today invigilating for my second paper in the morning to the strangely smooth drive I took home, I think it's safe to say it's been a wonderful day, in fact (barring my poor Xbox).

Yes, Gentle Readers. My poor console has taken ill. Something's apparently wrong with the power supply, and I DO hope they fix it by Monday. Am having withdrawal symptoms already. Anyway, my invigilating stint early today was rewarded with Meesh's impromptu blogger meet in Chinoz, KLCC. It was good to see some familiar faces (Meesh, Najah, Hani, KaZ, Vlad) and some new ones (Edrei, ChooKi, The Amazing LowYat.net master). They were there early to enjoy pancakes (the evil people!) and when I got there about an hour and a half later, they were ready to adjourn outside. As with any blogger meet, chaos reigned. I had both halves of my brain working overtime trying to catch up on the geeky side of things (moderated by Fische) and the girly side (moderated by Meesh). Good, good fun. Thanks are in order to the organisers ;)

Next me and Vlad decided to hit Sg Wang. He was bored, and I welcomed the company. Finally managed to get my ailing console to the shop, where they were stumped and promised to let me know by Monday (please God). The odd hour we spent there was quite eventful, and we managed to concoct some weiiird plans (later). Coming back, I jumped into the car and sped home, deciding to try the new Penchala Link (I must say the tunnel is damn cool. Oh man, this is turning into one of those "this is what I did..." posts...Gah).

In any case, I'm reasonably pooped, but am looking forward to meeting Nick Chan tonight. A fellow Star Wars and 80's nostalgia addict, I'm sure a quiet chat over drinks will be just the wind down I need for tonight.

Life may not be perfect, but who's counting? As of this moment, everything's just peachy.

|