Wednesday, March 3

In Pursuit of Company: The Ash.ox Story

Okay. So it's a title more worthy of a Sunday afternoon Cinemax matinee. Hey, if you're here, it worked. Anyway, I was just lamenting the current trench my social life has sunk into yesterday when all of a sudden Meesh invites me (okay not just me la, everyone of you bloggers) to a yummy sounding pancake eating fest. With company. Good company. Right, so everyone (well just you) is probably thinking: so what's the catch?

It's on Saturday, breakfast time.
What am I doing then?
Invigilating an exam.
Gaah.

Admittedly, they probably WILL still be there when I arrive (after the prerequisite rushing, of course). However, I'll have missed out on the pancakes and other breakfast goodies (not to mention morning conversation!). This makes for a slightly grumpy Ox. Oh well. I suppose self will have to scramble and whip up something else to make up for.

For those of you about to rock,
I salute you.

Enjoy yourself people, and have a good week!

|