Saturday, March 20

Pheromone Chocolate Aphrodisiac

Oh my dear God. Forgive me, for I have sinned. I have sipped of the forbidden nectar of the ancients, and have been fighting off impure thoughts all day. My brain is withering under the assault of the images, oh my dear lord the sensations, those innumerable little pricklies that inundate my nerves with every manner of lewd imagery. And all because of a small porcelain cup in KLCC.

It started innocently enough. A breakfast break at Chocz KLCC. I succumbed to the temptation of the infamous Aztec (Najah, you're evil) while my companion (somewhat a veteran) had herself a dark bitter chocolate drink. When it arrived, I remember looking into the irregularly shaped drinking vessel, wondering if the stories are true: if this is truly one of the strangest, most intriguing drinks man ever invented (for the uninitiated, it is a blend of dark mysterious chocolate, milk and chili powder). A quick stir later and I gingerly took a preliminary sip. No taste explosion, no sudden rocking of the world, at least not initially. As I swallowed, the warm thick liquid coursing down my throat, I was aware of a warm tingling in my mouth. Several sips later it blossomed into a steady warmth at the back of the throat, going down my esophagus.

It is true: the world slowed down. My senses became deafeningly acute, I could hear my heart beat, every word spoken took on extra clarity. It was like being in Bullet Time. I had a distinct sense of my face heating up, and my pulse racing. I lost track of time. I DO remember however, feeling incredibly sleepy. So much so I nearly couldn't drive to GE Mall later. As I floated between the planes of existence, everything took on an incredibly hazy, pleasant sheen. That was just the beginning, I found out.

As of the time of writing, I have only just recovered. Among other effects of this strange brew was, to put it very simply, an insane awareness of how intensely sexually stimulated I was (read: horny). Of course this may have been the result of looking at huge strawberries dipped in chocolate as I drank, but I know something for sure: the Aztec is a dangerous, dangerous thing. That particular feeling only subsided a few minutes ago, leaving me somewhat unfulfilled, wanting more, and craving human contact.

Oh dear. Imagine the myriad possibilities that could arise in foreplay. God save us all. In case anyone is interested, the author is agreeable to be accompanied on further forays to Chocz, KLCC.

Ahhh.

|