Friday, August 13

Carjacking Update

Here's an update on yesterday's carjacking case, as gleaned from my colleague's report:

At 11 am my colleague was sending her child in a silver Wira (WFS 5715) to a kindergarten in Fasa 4 Tambahan, Bangi. An Indian man aged in his early 20s wearing a t-shirt and slacks entered her car and put a knife to her throat. He then forced her to drive to Section 7, Jalan Sg Chua in Kajang. Sometime during the drive my colleague was thrown out of the car that was going at about 40-50 km/h, resulting in bruises and scratches. A car that was following behind helped to send her to the Kajang Police Station. The worker at the kindergarten noticed the event and had called in a report to the police as well. The car's whereabouts, along with the contents of my colleagues handbag is unknown.

Anyone who sees the car or has any information please contact the Kajang Police Station or you can ask me for a direct contact number to the victim's husband. In the meantime I'd advise everyone out there to be careful.

|