Wednesday, May 7

Well..nearly time to go home now. Am quite apprehensive about tomorrow's interview..just bought a folder to rearrange all my certs/degrees in. Oh, and I stumbled upon tieanecktie.com. Thank God! At least I'll remember how to tie a tie tomorrow..I hope. Sounds like some serious practice is in store for tonight. Now to see if I can make that tie gel with the rest of my wardrobe...

Well..GBA issues aside..I just signed on to be an invigilator in Shah Alam on the 17th. Yeah, it's a Saturday..and it's dab smack in the middle of a very long weekend. Am I crazy? No. Just in dire need of money. Besides, who else will give you almost 300 bucks for 4 hours' work (120 for each exam session, and 50 for travel)??. So Shah Alam, here I come. I'm sure I'll regret it when I sit in the cold exam hall..but the thought of that money...yum!

I hate myself. Hopefully I can get rich so I can hate myself even more. Later, compadres!

La forza che ci dà
[We ask that life be kind]
È il desiderio che
[And watch us from above]
Ognuno trovi amor
[We hope each soul will find]
Intorno e dentro sé
[Another soul to love]


Andrea Bocelli w Celine Dion, The Prayer

|