Monday, May 5

Hey people. Monday morning again. Damn. Just a short post before I head off to another meeting. Had an early night last night..and damn was it good. I dropped off the moment my head touched the pillow and didn't stir until 2 minutes before my alarm was scheduled to go off. Nice sleep. Had some weird dreams, including one about another ex..one I thought I'd forgotten and put behind me. Maybe after the meeting if I have time I'll write something on that..if just because it was so..weird. Well, the day looms ahead, people..and I'd better get my shit going. Till later today, folks. Oh, and have to remember to buy my brother's present AND something for my mum. Laters.

p/s: Scientists have just discovered that Einstein was most probably suffering from Asperger's, a form of autism..although with one twist. Uncharacteristic of autistics, he had a very broad and sometimes twisted sense of humour. Makes me like the guy even more.

As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

|