Tuesday, May 6

Morning folks. After the long, rambling and totally unnecessary posts of yesterday, I think I'll start of the day with something short and..well..not so sweet. Have been thinking of what to get myself for my birthday. Last year it was the ultimate cleaning tool..the famed Black and Decker Scumbuster. God bless my (ex)girlfriend(?) for getting me that. One year later and it's still cool. This year I thought I'd go for something a little more prosaic: A Game Boy Advance SP. Yeah, it folds, it's got a backlight..and it plays sooo many games (insert drool).

So what's a gamer with the cash (but not sure if he should spend it) to do? Do I splurge on it and therefore gain an important travelling companion for all these faculty trips that they insist we take buses to? Or do I get myself a Braun electric shaver? Urgh...decisions, decisions.

Well..am expecting a very tardy student soon. More later.

|