Sunday, May 4

Hey people. It's early Sunday morning..very early. Normally I'd be content to be able to spend a late night and also sleep in. Unfortunately that may not be the case. I just got a call today from an old friend who now lives and works quite near to my parents. Which is fine. What is not fine is the fact that I also have to see another character which I have no intention of seeing..another "friend" who used to be a roomate of mine. He can be a bit irritating (well obviously that's an understatement) and also likes to think he can run people's lives by being grouchy and glaring at people. At one time, I let his tantrums slide. Well..I guess tomorrow I'll finally see if I really have changed..which I think I have. I'm fine with all my other friends..just him. Mr Know-it-all always right. Wish me luck, people.

Oh..also an update on the kittens. They can now climb out of their box and roam around. I managed to snap some incredibly cute (to me at least) pictures and will probably post them on ofoto. Till tomorrow night, take care, people. Have some sleeping to do.



|