Monday, June 30

Hey people. Another Monday. Just came back from Najah's blog..and I must say am feeling a wee bit erm..inconsequential. I've always struggled with some self-esteem issues, and I guess this is one of those inopportune times when it resurfaces. As much as I know it's not good for me, I like to make self comparisons to other, more successful people. be it my friends, relatives, other bloggers..Urgh.

I'm 25, going on 26.. and where people my age have already started planning for the future (not to mention have their own cars/houses) I'm still stuck in a job that's not confirmed, with not even a credit card to my name. I must admit, being in the Kotaraya group is a privilege..but still, rubbing shoulders/elbows with these high-flyers does tend to make me nervous. A few years ago, I set a target for myself to achieve by age 30. 5 years to go..and have to catch up soon.

So how do I feel for the upcoming meet? Scared/nervous/excited/ecstatic.

Later, folks.

|