Wednesday, February 18

...Let's Talk About You And Me...

I have a filthy, filthy mind. No doubt inspired in part by the eerie whistlings of Twisted Nerve from the Kill Bill OST (okay, downloaded) here's the second part of er, Sexually Charged Wednesday. One of my favourite sites has compiled a list of the Top Ten Songs to Make Sweet Love To. I know it's a bit late since V-day's just passed us all, but who says you need to have a special day to get the groove on with your other half (NOW I know why they call it halves!)? The list comes complete with several tips and recommendations on settings, so those of you who are in the habit of er, performing the said ritual will be able to add some more spice to the proceedings.

Right.

And oh, for those Singletons out there, do not despair. Scroll down to the end to see a list of the Top Ten Self Love Songs. Hey, even we S-tons need some accompaniment.

That's bloody it. I'm too hormonal for my own good. Gaah.

(Runs off to get yet another cold shower)

|