Monday, February 2

When In Doubt, Buy CDs

Hello again, folks. Looks like I've been on one of those hiatuses (or is it hiatii?) again. Rather refreshing actually, to NOT have to blog every once in awhile. The past few days've passed in a very pleasant blur, and the Ox (while not actually excited about work) is rather looking forward to it.

What he's NOT so excited about is the prospect of a certain person leaving at the end of the week. Oh well. Let's not open that can of worms yet. In any case, there are several lessons the Ox has gleaned from his forays up north (and generally all over the Klang Valley too):

1. The phrase "Original Imitation Copy" can pertain to anything from watches to clothes. Try heading to Petaling Street (the real one, mind you) or Penang (heheh) to hear this magical phrase being spoken in fluent English by our esteemed vendors.

2. Never, ever attempt to get anywhere near Kek Lok Si on a Sunday. Doubly so if it's a public holiday. And once you're there, while enjoying the Assam Laksa, please under no circumstances look around anywhere but in your bowl!

3. Public toilets can surprise you. 'Nuff said.

4. A GBA is the perfect companion to while away those slow moments (waiting etc) you're bound to encounter. I should know. I've had 2 before. Waiting to get my SP soon I hope ;)

5. It is altogether possible for me to get fat. In fact, the process has indeed begun, no doubt hastened by the orgy of eating I've been indulging in throughout the month. I am Not Amused. Action will have to be taken.

6. A quasi-normal existence is still possible even when you're trying hard to woo someone who's going away :-P

Right. Since it's waaaay past me bedtime, I shall refrain from any more ramblings.
At least for tonight.

And er, does anyone else think Giselle so obviously should have been kicked out?

G'night, people. God bless.

|