Saturday, March 27

Feel Good Weekend?

So while some of Malaysia's more celebrated bloggers had dinner and drinks in Alexis, the Ox had himself a pleasant little chat with a reader, and also made a new friend (yay!). Turns out a long time reader of mine decided she was interested in a little meetup over coffee, and thanks to a mutual friend it turned out to be very enjoyable indeed. Not only do I now have a fellow horror movie fan, but a good conversationist (and listener) to boot.

I still find it amazing how things work in the world. I swear I have never had anyone listen to me talk non stop like she did in a long time, and I know how much of an earful I can be. But at the end of the day, I'm just glad to have made another friend, since expanding the social circle is always good, especially for this lummox.

So right now as I'm preparing for bed after an intense gaming session (details later) I feel a pleasant little buzz in my head that makes me feel it may be a good weekend after all. I've got several plans lined up (including a tentative visit from me mum, ouch) and I think I'll just ride the wave for as long as it lasts.

Erm, good morning, folks. Enjoy the weekend, and as always:

If you can't be good....

|