Tuesday, February 24

F**k Bracelets: The Next Big Thing?

Okay. I admit, I was planning to read my thesis continuously, with no interruptions. But this article really got my attention.

Fuck bracelets. Yup, you read that right. Curious? Go here. For those with short attention spans, here's the gist of it:

A grade school in Norway has banned kids from wearing bracelets, popularly known as Fuck Bracelets to school. This after the school teachers found out that they were used to denote sexual favours on offer or demand by colour. If say, someone tore off the bracelet in black, the said tornee (is there such a word?) would have to perform the connected sexual act (in this case, coitus).

Ingenious. If only they'd thought of this earlier. With grade school kids like this, I can only wonder what the teenagers are wearing.

Eeek.

|