Sunday, August 15

Building an OST: Continued

Who'd have thunk compiling a 17 song OST of my life up to now would be one of the most difficult things I'd have to do ever? Not that any particular point in my life is exemplary in its exciting-ness (is there even such a word) but thinking about it (with the help of LimeWire) in chronological terms kind of helps with the song choosing. I've been spending time in between other things to listen to some old tracks and figure out where they fit into my past, and if they were fit to be considered markers. Still, it's early days yet and so far I've gleaned a number of other tracks that may make it into the final cut:

Something from Abba (I can't bloody decide which!)
Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody
Everclear's I Will Buy You A New Life
Anthrax's Belly of The Beast (this is for my form 2 days)
Pearl Jam (again!) and the Rear View Mirror
Goo Goo Dolls' Name

and for more recent periods, maybe these few:
Matchbox 20's Bright Lights
Robbie Williams' Sexed Up

Decisions, decisions. Back to work, folks!

|