Monday, August 16

Monday Attack

So much to do, and so little time.

Right now I'm spreading myself thin (as thin as is physically feasible, knowing my bulk) trying to clean up the final exam questions to be submitted tomorrow morning before I go for the day-long workshop that's being held a little too late in anticipation of the faculty's imminent restructuring exercise. That, and apparently there's a special session with the Vice Chancellor to discuss the terms of contract before candidates who are scheduled for their study leave (myself not included) actually depart.

Gets one thinking, how come they didn't have this when I was about to leave? They probably learnt that by not having these sessions they're gonna have more disgruntled-about-to quit people like yours truly. I probably will attend as well, simply to hear what he has to promise to these people and maybe even ask some questions of my own.

Life goes on as it is, meaning I'm more often than not in front of some sort of a monitor (or screen). Still, it's not all bad. Managed to get a no-name webcam for cheap from a buddy who couldn't get it to work with his PC. It works sporadically on mine though, so I guess some of you unlucky people will get to see my ugly mug (among other things) plastered in your chat windows. It's not pleasant, so bring Smelling Salts.

Another thing, my friendly DivX supplier just made my day by delivering all 26 episodes of Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex and Last Exile, two of the best anime series around. Add the fact that Kino just called me to tell me my Bruce Campbell biography is here and the week is beginning to look a little better.

Almost.

|