Monday, November 29

Murder, She Wrote

Hot on the heels of my post on the perfect poison, we find that blogs can now have something infinitely sinister attached to them (in addition to everything else):

Murder.

16 year old Rachelle Waterman, a LiveJournal user, had two 24 year old boyfriends kill her mother, and then calmly blogged about it (Link). In her blog, called My Crappy Life (Link), she posts this:

"Just to let everyone know, my mother was murdered

I won't have computer acess until the weekend or so because the police took my computer to go through the hard drive. I thank everyone for their thoughts and e-mails, I hope to talk to you when I get my computer back."

If you're there, go take a looksie at the comments.

Interesting, innit. There's loads to say about the peek into our personal demons blogs afford us, but the day is short, and I've got tons of work to do. This will definitely make it into urban internet lore.

|