Thursday, December 23

Breakfast Bonanza

Right.

It's my final morning in JB (with any luck I will be speeding back up to KL this evening) and God do I miss that crummy little estuary. I miss the lights, the DVD sellers, the noise and exhaust (not to mention all the little bits they like to toss out their cars) that my fellow drivers seem to contribute to the world oh-so-voluntarily.

My spider sense tells me that when even THAT particular facet of KL seems appealing, I know I'm sick. But then again, you guys knew that already.

It's about two days to Christmas - and down here (well, in the parts of JB that I was in anyway) there's a distinct vibe going by, even though most of it is fueled by some creative advertising on the part of Singaporean TV (I am now officially interested enough in jewellery! Damn you Lee Hwa!). Note to self - never go unaccompanied on trips like this next time, mind is too impressionable to be able to separate fact from advertising (Soo Kee Diamonds!).

Anyway. I'm blogging via the slightly pricey (oh who am I kidding) internet access the Sofitel Palm Resort provides, and barring some strange connection problems yesterday, it's been relatively smooth sailing all the way, with the best part being - surfing away questionable content after breakfast on the MPx.

MmMMm. Mobile titillation never looked so good.

Ahem. Well, I never promised to be really really good, and I fully expect my huge shard of coal to be waiting for me come Xmas morning, but would we expect anything less?

I think not. So in the meantime, until I get my arse back up there, have a nice, safe one - there's plenty of Xmas to go around.

Cheers!

|