Wednesday, December 22

Gasp! Ash.ox Is....

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, the deed is done.

I have gone where I never thought I'd venture:

The world of commercial blogging (Link). Now now, before we all get into a tizzy and write long angry letters to me complaining how I've sold out, here's the thing -

Think of it as an experiment. Don't just picture the Ox having a whale of a time with a new sponsored tech toy, whizzing by the hotspots of KL (and various other locales) dipping into every wifi enabled spot simply because he can, or snapping various discreet pics to be uploaded to the brandspanking new Motoblog (which he will be doing anyway). While you're all snug and safe in your homes, the Motoblog team will be out there, living their lives in full glorious Technicolour powered by Windows Mobile, wifi and Bluetooth, letting you all peek into just what exactly goes on in our lives (as if I'm not naked enough already).

So yes, spare a thought for the relentless Motoblog team, come and drop by once in awhile, and content yourselves with the knowledge that not only am I going to irritate the hell out of some people on THIS blog, I will be wreaking fully sanctioned havoc on another.

If that doesn't put a warm tingly feeling in your hearts, just remember, it's Christmas.

Goodnight!


|