Wednesday, December 15

Life in Widescreen

At work (briefly) before I shove off to prep for my trip down south later today. The worst of the fever's gone, although I do get wobbly from time to time - but that's just me.

There are a couple loose ends to tie up, like how I'm gonna trunk the exam questions without going over the luggage limit (smart boy, Ash) but otherwise I AM kinda looking forward to the whole gig, the unavailability of a shag partner notwithstanding (uh huh). Then there are the students' book payments to delegate bladibla....ugh.

That's it, I am leaving. Oh and anyway, do stay tuned. The Ox will be blogging live from down south (mmMmM) at least every other day and who knows? There might even be pictures!

Signing off (at least until I get all pissed off again) for now,

Ash.ox

|