Monday, December 27

Eflix Updates

I have to say I'm already quite impressed with Eflix (Link). My second delivery of the month just came by at about a quarter to eight, and I didn't have to lift a finger (well I lied, my fingers had to do some work choosing the titles I wanted for tonight, and here they are). The bloke came, took the DVDs I wanted to return and gave the new ones I requested.

I don't think it gets any simpler.

Battlestar Galactica, and the first disc of Satoshi Kon (Paranoia Agent)

Still, I'd be a fool to recommend anything without giving it the full Ox treatment - and for that we'll have to see how the first month goes. Stay tuned as I put the store through its paces and you can be sure I'll be giving out unbiased reports (or as damn near unbiased as I can make them) on the strengths and weaknesses of this outfit.

Till then, have a safe week - and let's have a brief moment of contemplation as we pay our respects to the souls of those who have had their lives snatched away from them during the recent earthquake-fueled tsunami, and to their families, and everyone who are even now wondering about the circumstances of their loved ones.

Cheers.

|