Friday, December 24

The Night Before Xmas

I am bloody tired. It feels just like a couple hours ago that I stumbled out of the car (thanks, Fische!) and into the apartment.

The whole day's been a bloody whizzbang, from morning to night - but it's been a good one, overall. This knowledge comes from the simple fact that I am actually looking forward to Monday morning - and that only happens when I am well and truly sick of being a bum.

This whole Motoblog thing (Link) is new, scary and downright draining, but I knew what it would entail before I signed up - and like it or not I'll have to make sure the juggling act's pulled off as flawlessly and smoothly as any Chinese acrobatics show (with or without the freaky contortionists).

In case anyone's looking, here's where my nose will be pending further disturbances:



Good night.

|