Saturday, January 15

Music Of The Night

Crazy night.

Flashes of memory, past stains. Old hurts. It's all in the package, you know? Don't mind me, I should be sleeping. There's some work to do early this morning, and I'm debating if even sleeping is a wise course of action.

Jack Bauer's cool. He makes words like "debrief" sound official, as if the fate of the whole world rests on how well it's pronounced. Tension headaches we all know - but tension heartaches?

"That's when your heart feels like it's gonna burst out of your chest, simply because you miss someone THAT much."

I do, sometimes. We're all jigsaws, sometimes we fit together nicely, other times we have to accept that I belong to this corner and you..well you just better go ahead and screw yourself silly; because if you don't, the world will do it for you.

Trust me, there ain't no Durex big enough for that one.

I love early mornings. They make my brain all disheveled. If you're reading this at 3 am, spare a thought for your life (because apparently I have more of one). If you're not until Sunday, kiss that person you're with, you lucky bugger.

Good night.

|