Monday, May 12

Monday morning! And for once, am not stressed out! This is mainly due to the fact that 1)I had a good pre-weekend, 2)I had a good weekend, and 3)My birthday's just around the corner..and it's on my favourite day of the week, too! Wednesday! By tomorrow evening, will be at Johan's sleeping over..since we're leaving for Tioman early..about 5 am. Looks to be quite an adventure..and you can expect me to wear my brand spanking new pendant all the way. And oh, the GBA can wait. After extensive examination of my financial situation, I figure it'll always be there.

In other news, have a ton of paperwork to sift through..but as always, when my birthday's near..I don't really mind. Even when I don't get presents, I just like to bask in the sense of another year gone by..and another trove of memories. It's a special day for me, not only in the traditional sense..but also since I can look at myself, and see how far I've gone...and how far I still have to go. You know what would make it perfect? Someone to share the moment with me. I think that's the part I miss the most: having someone you love with you as you celebrate the day you were born. I think, in the end, that would make my birthday..and my life, complete.

Maybe someday..

Girls flirt with the bad guys, Logan. We don't take them home. We marry the good guys..
Jean Grey (Famke Jenssen) to Wolverine (Hugh Jackman), X-Men 2

I hope that's true. Bye for now, people.

|