Friday, May 9

A sunny (too sunny, if you ask me) Friday at the office. Have some paperwork to straighten out before I end today with buying my brother's birthday present. Am stuck between buying him a potentially dangerous cap gun (which he wants) or a new Pokemon game for his GBA (which he also wants). Hmm..maybe if I leave the office slightly early I can make it to Sg Wang and get his present. If not, the backup will be MegaMall (which I know is going to over charge me). Still undecided as to the status of the Redang trip tho..am looking for someone to bunk with me, and fork over the hundred something bucks necessary for the trip.

In other news, there is no news. Not yet though. Still enjoying the warm buzz after yesterday's interview. Will tell you about it later, maybe. Till then, have a good day, folks!

|