Tuesday, April 29

Hey, people. Just a short update before I get to sleep. I have a confession to make: I hurt my (ex?girl?)friend's feelings today. In an unthinking moment of anger and resentment, I spoiled her day..and may also have irreparably damaged what I have left of our relationship. I love her too much, and oftentimes it clouds my judgement. All I can say is now I hate myself even more..for not being able be civil and just be happy for someone I care about. Still, the only thing I can do is try and win back her trust, if not her love.

Enjoyed the movie tremendously, even if we did have to sit near the front. Apparently they forgot to mention that it was free seating. Malaysians being who they are, they made sure that any one person sitting in any given row would have absolute arbitrary power to reserve the whole row for his/her friends, even if they were still halfway across town at that particular moment. Still, the movie made the mad rush and scramble worth it. A very well done sequel, if I say so myself. I'm no critic, but I like to think I can distinguish between crap and a film that tries to do justice to its subject matter..and respect the intelligence of its viewers at the same time. Maybe I'll write more tomorrow..for now am just too tired. And did I mention I haven't been sleeping well lately?

See you tomorrow, folks. Be safe, take care..and to a certain someone out there: I'm truly sorry, princess. Hope you have a good day ahead. G'Nite..

|