Thursday, July 17

The Famous Five Go To A Circus

Final post for the night. Am retiring (yes, bersara, like in the first Batman movie I saw at the cinema) early, since am not feeling too well and the day has just been very very long. Tiring and hot. Had a good dinner tho, with Jo and Lia and IdaZ and yes, even Moose. Food was good, company excellent. What else does a guy need? After looking at Grace and KaZ's pictures, am tempted to start a little photo essay-action myself, heheh. Yes, I am a copycat, and life is good. Will probably host it on the fotopages site, since they seem friendly enough (and I can't afford anything else, honest!).

I really hope my pay raise comes through this month, so I can finally splurge on some books I've been having my eye on. The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror, for one. Starting the Flashman! series, for another (no, not the Japanese series). Maybe something by Gaiman, if I can find it. Coraline was just so beautiful, it was sad that I had to end it. Maybe Clive Barker's Abarat, since I'd like to see one of my favourite horror-meisters do a children's book. But then again, that's what Gaiman's been doing. I need books. And I need them now. Good thick fantasy or humour fiction that I can just curl up with, like old times. A true crime bible from Colin and Damon Wilson would be nice too. And then there's the gaping window in my room...

Yes, a photoblog begins to look more and more attractive. Hmm. Oh well, my brain's too skewered to write properly. Maybe tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow.
Ash is getting sick.
Ash is tired.
Ash is scared of decisions and choices.
Ash is tired.

A lot's been happening on the tech and gadget front, but I'm in no shape to write tonight, therefore I promise that a proper update will be forthcoming (at least once) tomorrow. If I'm in the mood, I might even have a wrap up Friday, with some more tech-y, public concern-issuey goodness. Yes, very much so. Goodnight, people. See you tomorrow!

Guten Nacht!

pick a song and sing a yellow nectarine
take a bath, I'll drink the water that you leave
if you should die before me -
ask if you can bring a friend
pick a flower, hold your breath
and drift away...

Still Remains, by Stone Temple Pilots (Purple)



|