Tuesday, July 22

These Are A Few of My Favourite Things

Hey people.

Just came back from dinner with Jo and Lia again. We went to MidValley, where I knew Jo was keen on getting an Ipaq and Lia wanted a leather case for hers. Not long after we arrived, I bumped into Hani and her cousin. Babe Alert! And horror upon horrors, I was wearing the exact same grey shirt I wore to karaoke! Nooooo! (And in case you're interested, it was washed).

Grr.

Anyway, pleasantries exchanged, we proceeded to get dinner and go gadget shopping (probably the only kind of shopping I like). Managed to persuade Jo to get the 1940 Pocket PC (although I was ogling the 2210 and Zire 71 instead). Gadgets. V. bloody nice and good looking and shite, and also v. bloody expensive. Gah. Secretly wished for credit card, and almost ran to booth where nicely clad young men and women were waiting to recruit desperate people like self into world wide cabal of card holders. No, Ash, not yet.

Arrr. Sometimes, it is a good thing to have no money. Therefore you are not able to waste any. All in all, everyone was v. happy with their purchases, and I even managed to stop myself from getting two PS2 games! Magic Pengel, and Summer Heat Beach Volleyball (drool) will just have to wait, good games that they are. My Palm m130's still in pretty much good condition, even having fallen off the roof of my car. And I love it to death, skewed hinges and all.

The drive back was v. nice. I brought me camera along, in case caught sight of weird ad-toting person, but instead, Jo opened the sunroof and I was able to take smashing (to me, at least) pictures of the Federal Highway at night. Shall be uploading them to the fotoblog soon, so keep an eye out. Blurry lights, carbon laced air, mad drivers. Ahh, KL.

That's it for today, then. Tomorrow's Tech Tuesday, so will definitely have to prepare. Good night, people. Sleep well.
Ooh. Nearly forgot. I have an early Christmas wish list, in no particular order:

1) Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP (ahhh. pure gaming goodness)
2) Apple Ipod (music!!)
3) HP iPaq H2210
4) Microsoft XBox (just for Halo)
5) A Yamaha Home Theatre system, with support for Dolby Digital ES and DTS goodness
6) The complete Terry Pratchett Discworld series
7) A nice Philips TV with component and S-Video

Others will be added as we progress. Goodnight!



|