Friday, February 20

Busy, Busy Bee

Besides being the name of a bookstore I intend to visit someday (wink, wink) these three words describe my day so far. For one, there's the neverending stream of assignments to mark (which I am so lazy to, simply because most of them are copy-and-paste affairs). Serves me right for trying to implement PBL (problem based learning, or somewhat). Secondly, the thesis students I'm supervising are all panicking and have decided to rush and tell me about their respective progress (or lack off).

Thirdly, I'm evaluating my students' video editing projects this afternoon. Add in all the last minute glitches and what not, and I'm sure we'll be in the hall for a couple hours at least. And last but not least, I've been scurrying around drafting a new CV, looking up past transcripts and brushing up on my material for my prospective supervisor. Since I'm hoping to leave by June, that doesn't leave a lot of time to laze around (though I'm tempted to).

GAH.

So like the white bunny rabbit in Alice, this next few weeks (and months) will be a crazy mish mash of things to do, procrastinating and sundry necessities of life. However, I AM still looking forward to tomorrow's Karaoke. A little crooning is goood for the soul.

Have a good weekend, people.

|