Friday, April 25

Friday!!! Yay! The official end of the week! Regardless of having to work tomorrow, which rightly sucks, am currently on an emotional high.Work's done for the week, and here I am checking out movie reviews and also toys that I'll never be able to afford (being a boy means I'll still do it even when I have the money!). Anyway, just a short update before I head out to catch a movie with some friends. Have been absolutely swamped with newsletters and what not. I know it's my fault for subscribing, but I feel handicapped if I miss any of em. Paradoxical? My whole life is.

Anyway, before I leave (for now) here's a lil something I got off the net. The moment I read it, I knew I had to post it. Kinda corresponds with all the things I've been having flashbacks on..

.. what do you remember about the great affairs of your life? It’s rarely the orgasm. It’s the touch of her hand on the back of your neck. It’s an odd moment in which your eyes meet. It’s how you lay together afterwards... -Al Pacino in Glengarry Glen Ross.

Yeah. it makes perfect sense to me too.Till later, netizens.

|