Thursday, April 24

Thursday! Hahahaah! Another day closer to the weekend..and sweet release. Alright, not so sweet. I still got to work this Saturday, which puts a big damper on the festivities.But still, a weekend is a weekend is a weekend. And damn it if I'm gonna let anything spoil it for me. As of now the only thing I got planned is a movie session..probably Willard. Have to catch it before it ends its run..and knowing Malaysian viewers, they'll all be crowding over the X2 and Matrix Reloaded booths..too busy to realise an undiscovered classic is sitting quietly by. Which is just the way I like it. Yes I know, I can be a right snob if I want to..and so far I feel like being a snob. Case in point: Sobranie last week. The drunken fools in front of me insisted that they're part of the MTV generation and couldn't handle Rashomon (Rashomon!!) when a look at their faces could tell you they were born years before MTV even existed. There's the glitterati for ya.

Anyhow, looks like a good day ahead..barring rain. Updates later, folks!

|