Thursday, April 24

Hmm.. I've forgotten how good a workout can be until I stepped into the gym for the first time in months today. I actually thought about turning back halfway! But memories of my flab quickly put me back on the straight and narrow. And it was worth every moment. 45 minutes of pure cardio workout..followed by a hot shower..bliss! Not to mention it helped put a slight spring in my step as I walked back to the car (the slight muscle pain also helped). Must definitely do this more often. Have therefore come up with three times minimum workout schedule for myself, essential in getting rid of all the flab. But if the people with me there were to be factored in, I'm not in such bad shape. I know I'm being mean...hehehe but it helps the effort.

On another front, I am such a worrywart! Even though I have *officially* taken a hiatus from my girlfriend (ex??) I still find myself worrying about her..and also fidgeting if she doesn't reply to a Yahoo message or SMS. When that happens, I usually mentally kick myself. It's a hard habit to break, especially after 2 years..but I know if I'm ever to move on, and let HER move on, I'll have to gradually let go and start fading into the background. Maybe it's best that way. But till then, I guess I'll still have to wrestle with worrying and also the urge to tell her I love her..which I do, anyway, every chance I get. She replies in kind, but I know it's in a different context...ah! Charles Schulz was absolutely right. Not only does peanut butter lose its taste, but just about anything else.

Well..I think I shall retire early tonight. Sounds from No Doubt, Matchbox 20 and TelePopMusik will accompany me to sleep..till tomorrow, friends. God bless you..and me too.

|