Sunday, April 27

Hello again, people. Last update before I turn in. Today has been an absolutely hot day! Well..hot may not be accurate..more like humid as a swamp in a glass case in a greenhouse. Yeah, I know it doesn't make sense, but it's the closest analogy I can find. And as some people can tell you..I'm very fond of analogies. Even bad ones, honest. Actually didn't want today to end, since was a textbook example of a lazy, perfect Sunday..from morning to night. I did nothing but laze my arse off..and I know I gained some pounds today. That's alright..the gym awaits me tomorrow!

Bought some DVDs today. Found a near perfect copy of Equilibrium, which I've been looking for for ages. Also managed to find Ring 0 (the prequel, vcd however) and also Heavy Metal 2000, a very adult animated feature made a couple years ago. The best moment today was finding Trois Couleurs, a trilogy of films each based on a particular colour (yes, it's French, it has Juliette Binoche, and it's an award winner. Multi award winner). Three movies and three titles, Red, Blue and White (colours of the French flag) and each movie symbolises a particular theme that connects with the colour. I couldn't wait to get my mitts on those DVDs, but my wallet had already shrunk by then. Ah well..will definitely get them soon..maybe for my birthday (along with the stripper and electric shaver, of course). Also looked for Importance of Being Earnest, but didn't dare pay so much for a bad copy.

All in all..not a bad Sunday. Am still very reluctant to let it go...like some other things. But life has a way of grabbing stuff it wants from you..kicking and screaming won't help. See you at work, folks. G'night!



|