Sunday, April 27

Hey people. Sorry for the lack of updates..but have been slightly busy this weekend. Was supposed to come back from Johan's yesterday..but since he invited me along to run some errands thought I'd join him, since I had nothing better to do. Went to my office first, since Saturday was a work day. Spent some time there, after which we headed to his new house in Putrajaya (built but not completely). Excellent developer equals excellent layout, with underground cabling, good build quality and a very community friendly atmosphere. Next went back to my apartment to get some clothes and stuff, but not before we dropped by the Honda showroom. Johan wanted to show me his new love, the brand-spanking new Honda City. Quite an investment, if I do say so myself. Looks like a European car, trapped in a Japanese body.

Went back to his place after that for lunch (which was so expensive!!) and then headed out to town to get Rosalia's graduation photos. Came back just before the rain, which also stopped me from leaving (the fact that we settled down to a looong game of Ghost Recon on the ps2 didn't help, either). Ended up with me having dinner there and also spending another night. Yes, I'm disgusting, I know. Not to mention having no life. But hey..they were nice enough to let me stay..and I'll forever be indebted to them for making my weekend.

In other developments..none. Have tomorrow to look forward to..meaning another day of work. Oh well..better have work to do then stew about thinking what might have been..or what I want back. Till later, folks. Take care..

|