Monday, May 19

Hey again people. Managed to sneak into the office for a little while before I have to go to the seminar thing. Good thing I woke up early. Now my apartment is officially without water...that's a very very scary thought. This phenomenon will continue till the 26th..which means one full week of drought. I just hope all the water I've been hoarding will be enough..

In other news, my new diet starts today. Am very displeased with the current state of my body (including my head). Still have horrific memories of what I looked like in the Tioman pics. That means...more control over my eating habits...and also more exercise. Damn. Oh well..I guess it's necessary..if I want to look even remotely vaguely attractive to the opposite sex. Fat does not bode well for me (although with all the fat blokes carrying around exquisitely sexy babes in Tioman, am starting to think differently..but then again, they have oodles of money..which I don't).

Weather looks like it's gonna be a scorcher again...which doesn't surprise me a bit. Now the only thing left to find out is what some people's reactions are gonna be after seeing me in Tioman in a very...different mode. As for me..I don't give a damn. Time someone shook some foundations around here..and it might as well be me.

Have to rush. Later, netizens.

There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women.

Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL convertible.

P. J. O'Rourke


|