Monday, April 28

Hello again, people. Amazingly, this Monday sees me going to the office with not much of the blues. May have to do with the fact I had a surprisingly good night's sleep last night. Must make it a point to have more slow Sundays. As I'm typing, I'm glancing over to the big whiteboard in my office..and half of it is already covered with stuff I need to do by the end of this week. Not to mention stuff to read, digest and regurgitate as reports. All in all..one word: Ugh. But hey, it makes me feel like I'm earning my paltry salary.

In other news..my kittens are soo cute! I really can't bear having to give them away..but what with the costs of maintaning 7 cats, it's just not feasible. Maybe something will turn up..so in the meantime, nothing much for me to do but make sure they grow up into healthy young adolescents (and also clean their poo). Have to be careful also, since they now have enough strength in their spindly little legs to climb out of the box I put them in (yeah, they're like people. Next thing you know, they're gone.).

Anyway, this should cover the first half of the day. Not that anything ever happens in the office anyway. Going to finish up some stuff and hopefully return home..where my sofa awaits. Yum...sleep...

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)


|