Tuesday, April 29

Hello again, folks! Seems like I'm keeping to only one update per day..but it's not intentional. These past few days have been very hectic..and I can't always access the blog from where I am..but rest assured..the show will go on! Started off the day slightly crazy..since had to rush to photocopy the meeting minutes and then straightaway sit through it. I must say tho, it's one of the first meetings ever where I actually took charge (which is strange cause usually I keep to myself and nod every once in a while). But I guess I have to start somewhere, even if it means staging a coup of sorts.

After work today am going to the X-Men 2 preview with Johan. That ought to be interesting enough to take my mind of work..and other stuff. Quite like the idea of having things to do..somehow makes me feel slightly more important and of consequence to the world than a potted plant (which I've suspected myself of being for awhile now..only with mobility and extra..appendages). And since Thursday is a holiday..that will be another day I want to make last as long as possible.

Now for the bad news (okay, false alarm. No bad news..just other stuff). I hate it when married people look down on you, just because they have a cert that allows them to have sex (that their partner probably doesn't enjoy anyway) and produce offspring that would probably hasten our planet to hell. I have nothing against marriage..there was a time I was looking forward to it as well (this was BTB or Before Terrible Breakup.. you know the deal). Honestly I still think it's an okay idea. It's just that some people are changed by it..they go into it with a smirk and say watch how I handle this..and come out with their self important looks on their faces and tsk tsk Singletons..all the while forgetting they USED TO BE ONE OF US. There..rant half finished. Anyway, seeing that I'm not in such an agreeable mood today..I do hope that none of them sees fit to give me another sermon again..for their sakes.

I'll probably get married sometime in the future..if not with someone I love(heh..they'll have to earn it), then with someone who halfway agrees to the idea..if they love me, more's the better. Worst case scenario: someone I knock up. But hey, anything goes in the 21st century. Until later, folks..really feel like Wolverine (but no claws). Ah well.. here's to ya, bub. *snickt*

[During an interview with Sam]

Dr. Fieldstone: Tell me what was so special about your wife?

Sam: ...Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together... and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home... the only real home I'd ever known. I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car.

It was like... magic.

Sleepless in Seattle (movie)



|